The Role: The objective of this role is to help make Faith Manufacturing operations run efficiently. This individual should have the ability to work as a team, make decisions about the parts they are handling, and work closely with their supervisor to ensure the proper handling of parts. Being a friendly, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills is necessary for this role.
- Perform all tasks with safety and quality in mind and in accordance with established procedures and process instructions.
- Take necessary action to minimize delay time and maximize production
- Complete miscellaneous warehouse tasks as assigned
- Prepare all Parts/Raw Material for shipment to customer.
- Prepare material for shipment per Control of Packaging and Shipment procedure.
- Support Shipping Supervisor
- Maintain production efficiency levels
- Communicate, support and reinforce the values of the organization professionally
- Work in a team environment and be supportive of all company initiatives
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be safety minded and be able to follow safety guidelines
- Must be able to adhere to company policies and procedure
- Ability to communicate with people and follow verbal and written instructions
Work Type: Full time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance