The Role: The objective of this role is to help make Faith Manufacturing operations run efficiently. This individual should have the ability to work as a team, make decisions about the parts they are handling, and work closely with their supervisor to ensure the proper handling of parts and job duties. Being a friendly, self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills is necessary for this role.
- Inspects forgings and tooling for dimensional accuracy and surface defects
- Perform visual and accurate dimensional inspections on parts and utility structures from Receiving throughout the manufacturing process to ensure conformance with standards and requirements
- Inspect product’s dimensions, hardness and coating or plating
- Complete inspection records and reports and insert data accordingly and accurately
- Identify and report non-conformances. Follow non-conformance procedure and document acceptance after re-work or other approved repairs
- Certifies all inspection instruments prior to use in inspection
- Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks
- Maintain production efficiency levels
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand blueprints
- Communicate, support, and reinforce the values of the organization professionally.
- Work in a team environment and be supportive of all company initiatives
- Maintain a safe and organized work area
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED and 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The successful applicant must be willing to work shift work and various shifts
- Require at least 1 year of Machining, Equipment Operation, and/or Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and use micrometer gages
- Must be safety minded and be able to follow safety guidelines
- Must be able to adhere to company policies and procedure
- Ability to communicate with people and follow verbal and written instructions
Work Type: Full time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance